Increase your vehicle’s loading capacity and $ave in fuel. The alloy rack is at least 40% lighter than steel racks with the same strength. It is ideal for a coastal and salty environment.
It can load the maximum loading allowed by your vehicle. In many cases, it is no more than 170kg (Please seek advice from your vehicle manufacturer to confirm). The roof rack by itself is over-engineered to take more than 400 Kg with an evenly distributed load.
Standard Specifications & Features
The tradesman style /open ends design (front & back open) comes with side rails only. It allows you to load long & bulky Items i.e. timber, ladders, boats, kayaks, plaster sheets etc.
- Frame &Internal Crossbars: made of 32mm round alloy tube.
- Quality of weld: smooth professional welding all around.
- Low profile design: the height of the rack is 160mm to avoid extra height.
- Powder-coated: In black for longer durability.
- Internal Crossbars: wall thickness of the frame and internal bars is 3mm; Upper frame thickness is 2.5mm.
- Pre Drilled Spotlight Holes:at front.
- Pre Drilled Mounting holes on the side: easily attach awning without drilling the rack.
- Unique double crossbars for every mounting point to create extra support. Ideal for serious four-wheel driving and on corrugated roads
- Pre-welded mounting Brackets to fit load rollers. (Rollers are optional @ $129 for a Pair)
- Welded Heavy Duty Amplimesh flooring
- Size: 1350x1265x160mm(LxWxH): external measurement. Internal measurement:1350 x1210x110mm.
- Weight of Basket=16kg Approximate: Net weight of bracket around 8kg.
||135 × 125 × 20 cm