Increase your vehicle’s loading capacity, $ave in fuel. It is at least 40% lighter than steel rack and it has the same strength & Loading capacity. The rack is ideal for a coastal and salty environment.
It can load the maximum loading allowed by your vehicle; in many cases the maximum Loading Capacity of your vehicle is no more than 170 Kg ( Please seek advice from your vehicle manufacturer to confirm). The roof rack by itself is over-engineered to take more than 400 Kg with an evenly distributed load.
Improved design and added Crossbar!
- Frame &Internal Crossbars: made of 32mm round alloy tube.
- Top Rails : No upper rails. This is a flat rack.
- Quality of weld: Smooth professional welding all around.
- Low profile design: the height of the rack is 160 mm. It enables you to avoid creating extra height and getting stuck in height limited car park/garage.
- Alloy Tube: everything is made of alloy, except the mounting brackets which are made of steel.
- Powder-coated: In black for longer durability
- Internal Crossbars: made of 32mm round tube and wall thickness is 3mm;
- Pre Drilled Spot light Holes
- Pre Drilled Mounting holes on sidebars to attach your Side Awning
- Unique double crossbars for every mounting point to create extra support; ideal for serious four-wheel driving and on corrugated roads.
- Welded Heavy Duty Amplimesh flooring
- Net Weight =12kg (Approximately)
- Size=850x1250x160mm (LxWxH)
||85 × 125 × 7 cm