Platform Flat Steel Roof Rack 1800x1250x32mm For Nissan Pathfinder R51 w/ Brkts
Aussie Auto Parts and Accessories
General Inquiries: 1300 06 07 08
Showroom & Warehouse for inspection & pick up
35 Salvator Drive Campbellfield, VIC 3061 (Off Mason St)
Platform/Flat Roof rack is an ideal choice to keep the height of the vehicle as low as possible; so that your vehicle can get into car parks/low clearance garages etc. It is handy to carry extra wide bulky items i.e. mattresses, plaster sheets, plywoods etc.
It can load the maximum loading allowed by your vehicle. In many cases it is no more than 170kg (Please seek advice from your vehicle manufacturer to confirm). The roof rack by itself is over-engineered to take more than 400 kg with load evenly distributed.
1. Made of Galvanised Steel: double protection against rust and corrosion by using galvanised/zinc coded steel and powder coated painting.
2. Frame & Internal Cross bars: made of 32mm round tube. Side Rails are made of 25mm tube.
3. Quality of weld: Smooth professional weld all around.
4. Low profile design: the height of the rack is 32mm to allow more clearance.
5. Powder coated in Black for longer durability.
6. Pre drilled Spot light Holes at front.
7. Complete mounting kits & Accessories included.
8. Welded heavy duty mesh flooring
9. Net Weight: 38kg (Approximately) Size: 1800x1250mm (LxW)
- We deliver to your validated paypal or eBay address only. Please provide a valid contact number for courier driver to use.
- No deliveries to PO Box Addresses because of the bulky size.
- Receivers need to assist courier drivers to unload bulky item to avoid extra charge $110 for tailgate usage.
- Please report damage during transit within 7 days of receiving the item so that we can claim for you.
- Express delivery for time sensitive cases is available at extra costs. The estimated delivery time on calculator in based on general road service only.
- Local customers can pick up from 2/35 Salvator Dr, Campbellfield, VIC 3061.
- We provide professional installation services; Installation fee needs to be pre-paid to secure your booking.
- Customers are not allowed to do DIY installation in our premises due to insurance policy terms and conditions.