Platform Flat Alloy Roof Rack 1800x1250x32mm (LxWxH) With Mounting Brackets for TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 60 ,80 & Prado 90 Series
Platform Flat Alloy Roof Rack 1800x1250x32mm (LxWxH) for Jeep Commander 2005-10
Platform Flat Alloy Roof Rack 1800x1250x32mm (LxWxH) With Mounting Brackets for TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 60 ,80 & Prado 90 Series.
Platform/Flat Roof rack is an ideal choice to keep the height of the vehicle as low as possible; so that your vehicle can get into car parks/low clearance garages etc. It is handy to carry extra wide bulky items i.e. mattresses, plaster sheets, plywoods etc.
Increase your vehicle's loading capacity and $ave in fuel. The alloy rack is at least 40% lighter then steel racks with same strength. It is ideal for coastal and salty environment.
It can load the maximum loading allowed by your vehicle. In many cases it is no more than 170kg (Please seek advice from your vehicle manufacturer to confirm). The roof rack by itself is over-engineered to take more than 400 Kg with evenly distributed load.
Standard Specifications & Features
- Frame &Internal Cross bars: made of 32mm round alloy tube.
- Quality of weld: smooth professional welding all around.
- Low profile design: the height of the rack is 32mm to create more clearance.
- Powder coated: In black for longer durability.
- Internal Cross bars: wall thickness of frame and internal bars is 3mm; Upper frame thickness is 2.5mm.
- Pre Drilled Spot light Holes: at front.
- Unique double cross bars for every mounting point to create an extra support. Ideal for serious four wheel driving and on corrugated roads
- Welded Amplimesh flooring 50 x 50mm welded amplimesh flooring; the mesh is 4.5mm thick.
- Net Weight=17Kg (Approximately)