Open Ends Tradesman Style Alloy Roof Rack 3600X1600X160 mm (LxWxH) with Mounting Brackets for Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2007-on Extra LWB
Open ends Tradesman Style Alloy Roof Rack , Ideal to load Long bulky item such as ladder, Pipes ,timber,Boat or Kayak etc
Open Ends Tradesman Style Alloy Roof Rack 3600X1600X160 mm (LxWxH)
with mounting Brackets for
Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2007-on Extra LWB.
Tradesman Style /Open ends design (front & Back Open) with Side rails only, Allows you to load Long & Bulky Items i.e. Long Timber, , Ladders, Boats , Kayaks , Plaster Sheets ,etc
Alloy Rack’s Loading Capacity.
Increase your vehicle's loading capacity, $ave in fuel, At least 40% lighter with the same strength & Loading capacity of steel. Ideal for Coastal and salty environment.
It can load the maximum loading allowed by your vehicle, in many cases the maximum Loading Capacity of your vehicle is no more than 170 Kg ( Please seek advise from your vehicle manufacturer to confirm).
The roof rack by itself is over-engineered to take more than 400 Kg with evenly distributed load.
Standard Specifications & Features
- Frame &Internal Cross bars: Are made of 32mm Round Alloy Tube.
- Quality of weld: Smooth professional welding all around.
- Low profile design The height of the rack is 160 mm, (Plus the brackets).
- Alloy Tube: everything is made of alloy, except the mounting brackets which are made of Steel.
- Powder coated: In Black for longer durability
- Internal Cross bars, Made of 32mm round tube ,Wall thickness of tube=3mm ,Upper Frame tube=25mm
- Pre Drilled Mounting holes on side bars to attach your Side Awning.
- Unique double cross bars for every mounting points to create an extra support on corrugated roads.
- Pre-welded mounting Brackets to fit Load Rollers (Extra $89 for a pair of rollers
- Size=3600x1600x160 mm (LxWxH)
- Net Weight=32 kg Approximate Net Weight of Bracket=10 kg Approximate
- NO Mesh Flooring.