Fully Enclosed Deluxe Alloy Roof Rack Cage 1800x1395x160mm with Mounting Brackets for Nissan Pathfinder R51 WITHOUT Factory side rails
Light weight alloy rack suits all 4WD with gutter channels; Rust free
Start your journey in comfort by loading all those bulky, irregular size/shape luggage to the roof. All our racks are built to take the maximum load allowed by your vehicle with weight evenly distributed.
We can offer you the biggest selection of roof racks in Australia. For vehicles with or without gutter channels, classic or the latest van, commercials or 4WD, we can recommend a suitable roof rack.
Fully Enclosed Deluxe Alloy Roof Rack Cage 1800x1395x160mm with
Mounting Brackets for Nissan Pathfinder R51 WITHOUT Factory side rails.
Fully Enclosed deluxe (Rails are welded all around the rack), Creates a secure loading area and it is ideal for long trip, serious four wheel driving & Bulky Items, etc
Alloy Rack’s Loading Capacity
Increase your vehicle's loading capacity, $ave in fuel, At least 40% lighter with the same strength & Loading capacity of steel. Ideal for Coastal and salty environment . It can load the maximum loading allowed by your vehicle, in many cases the maximum Loading Capacity of your vehicle is no more than 170 Kg ( Please seek advice from your vehicle manufacturer to confirm).
The roof rack by itself is over-engineered to take more than 400 Kg with evenly distributed load.
- Frame &Internal Cross bars: Are made of 32mm Round Alloy Tube.
- Top Rails Made of 25mm round Tube.
- Quality of weld: Smooth professional welding all around.
- Low profile design The height of the rack is 160 mm, (Plus the brackets).
- Alloy Tube: everything is made of alloy, except the mounting brackets which are made of Steel.
- Powder coated: In Black for longer durability.
- Internal Cross bars, Made of 32mm round tube ,Wall thickness of tube=3mm ,Upper Frame tube=25mm 2.5mm Thick
- Pre Drilled Spot light Holes in Front.
- Pre Drilled Mounting holes on side bars to attach your Side Awning.
- Unique double cross bars for every mounting points to create an extra support on corrugated roads.
- Welded Amplimesh flooring 50 x 50mm welded amplimesh flooring and the mesh is 4.5mm thick.
- Net Weight =24Kg (Approximately)
- Size=1800x1395x160 (LxWxH)